C.T.A, air ducts, air extractors,
air vents, filters and fan coils
Hygiene control and treatment are necessary to ensure the quality of ambient air in your professional premises, thus improving working conditions, reducing professional risks and maintaining excellent air circulation in regularly de-dusted aeraulic circuits, which remain in perfect condition.
Cleaning methods must be sufficient to achieve the required level of cleanliness without damaging the system, the health and safety of the building users and the environment in general.
Our remote-controlled robot equipped with a colour camera enables us to carry out an initial risk assessment and then consider dust removal techniques adapted to the problems encountered. APP Groupe applies the UNI EN 15780 and NADCA ACR 2006 methodologies.
WITH A REGULAR CLEANING OF YOUR AERAULIC INSTALLATIONS,
APP GROUPE ENSURES YOU :
- An increase in aeraulic performances, airflow and air renewal.
- A decrease in acoustic nuisance.
- A longetivity of the installation.
- The microbiological non-contamination.
- Energy savings.
- The respect of the Labour Code and collective health.
APP GROUPE advises regular maintenance of your aeraulic facilities
in accordance with your sector of activity
DUST REMOVAL : Types of cleanliness
- Rooms occupied only intermittently e.g. storage rooms, technical rooms
- Offices, hotels, restaurants, schools, theatres, residential houses, sports buildings, general areas in hospitals and general work areas in industries.
- Laboratories, treatment areas in hospitals, high quality offices.